Thursday, January 20, 2011

Applications are done... now I wait in agony.

It has been one painfully long process, but my graduate applications are done. I am waiting. I should hear back between February and late March/early April. In the meantime, I will be looking for a job.
I might not get into graduate school this year. If I do not... I will march into a Duane Reade and ask for a job application, go home, hold my fists up to the heavens, and yell, "WHYYYYYY?!" Then, after sobering up, I will go on Monster, Craig's List, and LionShare to look for something in market research or something with the word research in it because I know I can do stuff of that variety. Anyway, my stomach feels like crazytown because of either the breakfast meatball sub or the orange juice.

1 comment:

  1. These posts are all really, really funny. I love your drawings!

    ReplyDelete