Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Want me to get rid of the purple crap radiating from your head?" ...No, I'll keep it. I'll let you know if the infection gets worse.

Yesterday's 6pm meeting with the psychic was a big waste of ten dollars and ten minutes. The psychic, Grace, buzzed me up to her apartment on 5th ave and 30th... Holy freak, nice place for a psychic! As expected everything she said/asked could have applied to anyone. She closed her eyes and solemnly asked me when my last heartbreak was--this did not really go anywhere. She then warned that one of my good friends is talking bitchy-crap behind my back; she asked me who that person is and I said 'I don't know, who is it?' She then told me that I have a great year coming up but because my aura is purple and not glowing yellow like the one in the picture I am going to get nowhere in life. I told her the purple crap radiating from my head has not been bothering me. She told me that whether I realize it or not, whether it interferes with my life or not, it is going to make my life bonkers... what? but for more money she could exorcise it. Yep, there we go. At that point I told her that I am going to keep my purple shit, paid her ten for the 'energy' reading, and handed back her flier with the spelling and grammar corrections I had made over lunch. A bit annoyed, she told me her business has been doing fine even with the spelling and grammatical errors.

1 comment: